Complete Canadian Reading Kindergarten Workbook
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 352 pages
- Reading and Language Workbook with Fun Activities
- Jumbo full colour workbook
- Basic Concepts and Skills: same and different, classifying, position words
- Reading Readiness: top to bottom, left to right, consonant sounds
- Early Reading Skills: picture clues, making inferences, predicting outcomes
- For Parents: what to expect from your child by the end of kindergarten, developmental skills checklist, suggestions for parents
- Juvenile Nonfiction, Study Aids, Mathematics, Language Arts
- Conforms to Ministry of Education Guidelines
- Size: 8.38” x 10.88” x 0.67”
- Weight: 1.75047
- Imprint: Canadian Curriculum Press
- Publisher: Telegraph Road Entertainment
- ISBN: 9781770629073
- Ages: 5 - 6 years old
The Kindergarten Complete Canadian Reading workbook is comprehensive resource for parents and caregivers to support early reading skills development in kindergarten-aged children. It includes a developmental checklist and suggestions for easy at-home learning activities that are aligned with the curriculum taught in Canadian schools. This can be a valuable tool for parents who want to supplement their child's learning or provide extra practice at home. By building a solid foundation of early reading skills, children can gain confidence and set themselves up for success in the classroom and beyond.
🍁 Written by teachers working in the Canadian classroom!