Pre-Kindergarten Learning Essentials Workbook -3 Books in 1
- 195 pages
- 3-in-1 Books
- Jumbo full colour workbook
- Math Readiness: number sense and numeration, measurement, geometry and spatial sense, comparisons, patterning
- Reading Readiness: the alphabet, letter sounds, reading comprehension
- Writing Readiness: line tracing, alphabet trace and print
- Juvenile Nonfiction, Study Aids, Mathematics, Language Arts
- Conforms to Ministry of Education Guidelines
- Imprint: Canadian Curriculum Press
- Publisher: Telegraph Road Entertainment
- ISBN: 9781487601621
- Ages: 3 - 4 years old
Engage your child in the key concepts they will need later in life with this multidisciplinary 3 in 1 activity book covering math, reading, and writing for preschool students. Learning Essentials Pre-K teaches basic skills through fun, illustrated lessons and colourful interactive activities that promote your child’s creativity and critical thinking.
Puzzles and games engage kids in confidence-building active learning, reinforcing what they’ve done already and preparing them for the classroom environment ahead. Easy-to-follow instruction in uppercase and lowercase alphabet letters with trace and print practice builds fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination, while counting dot-to-dot games encourage independent thinking and discovery.
Filled with Canadian themes by our classroom teachers, this core skills primer is a fun training aid for the curriculum kids encounter in the Canadian classroom and the skills they’ll need for everyday life.
Look for other books in the highly popular Learning Essentials series to help your child progress throughout elementary school!
Did you know? Learning Essentials Pre-K belongs to a whole series for pre-k students with special skills workbooks in each subject area, such as Complete Canadian Reading Pre-K!
🍁 Written by teachers working in the Canadian classroom