Pre-Kindergarten Math Workbook - 80-page Expanded Edition
Shipping calculated at checkout.
New 80-page Expanded Edition
- Count, trace, and print to 10
- Relative location, time, measurement
- 2-D shapes, patterns, colours
- Early coding and financial literacy
- Dimensions: 11 inches x 8.5 inches x 0.30 inches
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
Books/Children's Books/Early Learning/Basic Concepts/Counting/Fiction
This expanded edition of the Canadian Curriculum Press graded math workbooks has been updated to the current Canadian curriculum and includes new exercises on coding and financial literacy. Designed to reinforce the curriculum taught in Canadian schools, these workbooks provide foundational practice in math, including number recognition, solving operations, patterning, shapes, and graphing. These books can be used for review during the school year or to prepare for an upcoming grade.